Het Gymlokaal offers 85 classes
per week. For fitness training please reserve a time slot on our schedule
To ensure maximum safety, please take a close look at our safety measures before coming to Het Gymlokaal! Hereby some extra information, please read this information well:
- It’s only possible to come train at Het Gymlokaal if you booked a class on the schedule, or if you booked a timeslot for ‘’Open Gym’’ on the schedule in Virtuagym.
- Regarding Open Gym; check on the schedule in which classroom you reserved a marked area (Lokaal 1 or Lokaal 2). Please stay inside the marked area when training.
- A towel is mandatory, in case you forgot a towel, we sell them at the reception for 4 euro.
- Use our main entrance, also for the Outdoor classes, follow the designated signs over the terrace.
- With ‘’good’’ weather, crosstraining and (kick)boxing classes will be given in the Outdoors. This will be mentioned on the schedule, please bring outdoor sports shoes for these classes.
- Always sanitize your hands at the entrance and follow the direction signs on the floor.
- The changing rooms will be out of order for now, due to the fact we can’t guarantee the 1,5 m distance.
- The toilet will be open for use.
- At the entrance there is the possibility to get a crate for your personal belongings, please take this crate with you in to the classroom and place it next to your workout space. You can also use a sports bag instead of the crate.
- For now, we don’t rent out boxing gloves and shin protection.
- You will leave Het Gymlokaal via the emergency exit in the back of the classrooms.
Are you not a member yet, get your ‘’Unlimited Membership’
’ now on our website or buy credits
to book a class.